Come aboard our vibrant team!
At Dayspring, we work hard and play hard. We value professionalism, zest and creativity. Should you have a passion for the health industry, particularly in the following positions, please drop us a note!
- Plan, organize and facilitate educational and training sessions for clients for better understanding of mental health/wellness
- Design and develop programme content, activities and materials (notes, presentation slides, collaterals)
- Conduct stand up presentations, training or facilitation of programmes/activities
- Evaluate and manage possible external partners/trainers for mental health/wellness programme development
- Spearhead initiatives and development of mental health/wellness development for department
- Confident, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
- A team player who has a passion for health and wellness, public speaking
- Able to communicate with people of all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint
- Minimum Degree in Psychology, or any other relevant qualification
- Generation of new leads/potentials
- Management and development of new and existing clientele
- Conduct sales presentations to clients
- Achieve monthly sales target
- Minimum Diploma
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Team player who is results-oriented and customer focused
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
The nurse is required to assist the doctors in attending to patients’ needs at the screening centre, conducts training programmes at various organisations, provides counselling services for Direct Intervention Programmes and assists in the development of Health & Wellness programmes. They must be confident, cheerful, possess an outgoing personality, with strong communication & interpersonal skills and have a good command of English and Mandarin. Candidates with Diploma/Degree in nursing and are registered with the Singapore Nursing Board may apply. At least 2-3 years experience in related healthcare setting is preferred.
The Health and Wellness Promotion team develops wellness programmes in accordance with the needs of each organisation. Health educators will plan, develop, conduct and evaluate health related training programmes. If you have received training in health related fields such as nutrition, fitness, health and promotion and psychology and have excellent communication and presentation skills, do drop us a note on this position.
- Attend to the needs of our health-screening participants on site
- Assist project executive in the ensuring the smooth running of screening from set up to end
- Assist in the processing of health screening reports
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Minimum GCE O level
- No experience required
- Tertiary students on long holiday break and homemakers may apply
The clinic assistant manages the operational and administrative functions in the clinic. They will undertake receptionist duties at the counter, manage clinic operations, which include coordinating appointments, billing, conduct of procedures, assisting the doctors in the delivery of patient services and other administrative duties. Related clinic and customer service experience is preferred.
For the above positions, please write to us at email@example.com.
In your email, please include the following:
- Cover Letter
- Relevant Certifications
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in Dayspring!)